Saturday 21 February 2009

Gubbins for sale...

I've got a fair bit of stuff for sale at the moment on the Moth Market site so thought I would post it here too... Em and I are in the middle of buying a house so having a proper clearout!

First up, Emmas Fat Bottom Girl foils are for sale here. Ideal for a conversion or homebuild lacking those certain vital parts... Not to say that FBG won't be foiling in 2009 - a fresh new set of foils are underway in my spare minutes...

My sister's Axiom v3 is for sale, now freshly converted with a new set of foils and a fresh coat of paint. A bargain at £5500 o.n.o.

And finally Secret Squirrel is now properly available as my new boat is coming along nicely - now at the reduced price of £7K. Definitely the easiest Moth I have ever sailed (I've sailed a lot of them!).

Make us an offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment