Wednesday 31 August 2011

All quiet on the Weston front

Life in Weston Super Mare has been pretty quiet lately. I sold my boat to DJ Edwards straight after Travemunde and have been getting my new one together slowly. This means no sailing (not full size anyway). It also means I will have a boat all through winter and will keep this one through to Garda, which means an uninterrupted run-up to a big event - something I've never managed before because I thought I knew better!
The new boat is mostly tweaks, with a few things taken onboard from Mr Rashley and a couple of things I've been meaning to do for a while. Hopefully I will be back on the water by Torbay albeit with a non-standard set of foils initially while the foil moulds go back to my good friends at Fathomtree in Nottingham in for a couple of tweaks while I'm on a well earned holiday!

Anyway. Enjoy this piece of vanity - should keep my sponsors happy! Thanks Anya!


4 comments:

  1. It looks like it's all quiet on all fronts. Mothosphere is a ghost town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we all know the only Moth sailing going on is at Stokes Bay so you'd better start spilling the beans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, but i couldn't find contact details. I will be in Bristol over the next month, and am looking to buy a moth. Do you know of any for sale in the area? Looking to spend around £5/6000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fintan,

    Don't know of anything off the top of my head. Will ask around and see if anyone want's to shift anything. Do you have something in mind?

    Cheers

    Mike

    ReplyDelete