Monday 15 June 2009

Saturday sailing

Last Sunday was a planned day of Mothing with the intention being to get all the club boats out and potentially a few visitors. We had 7 boats out in total -should get organised more often!

A poor forecast put off most of the visitors with the exception of Kevin Ellway and Jo Evans, picking up Jo's new Ninja and taking it for a spin. After a brief spin around the lake in it to make sure all was well Jo took to the water for her first Mothing experience and took to it very quickly blasting back and forth across the lake interspersed with large splashes and the occasional shriek!

I was out for my final sail in the Ninja before packing it up for Denmark and taking the opportunity to try a new stiffer wand with some interesting results. I reckon I need to make myself a quiver - maybe colour code them...

No comments:

Post a Comment