Tuesday 18 November 2008

Fallout at Mach 2

Well, I don't read it often but Rohan's blog has taken the cake for the week.

Competition is healthy, cheap shots do yourself and your business no good and burning your bridges while fun is not productive. Was that a cheap shot? I'm not sure... :-)

I dont think anyone is under the impression that McConaghy won't have teething issues with the new boats but if the designer of the successful Bladerider hasn't learnt a thing or two about this since his last attempt I will be very surprised. Its time to up the game and the problem for BR is that the brains behind the last raise of the stakes is now working for the other team...

I'm looking forward to what Andrew and Simon have come up with and looking forward even more to trying to take it to the next level with them (and maybe past them too!).

1 comment:

  1. Well said Mike. Isn't it crazy how "business" can bring out the best in people?

    ReplyDelete