Saturday 16 August 2008

Foils for homebuilds

While I hate doing the shameless advertising thing on this site, I thought I would post this here..

Foils for homebuilds


I've made a few sets of foils for people doing their own thing and this should be encouraged. I'm also going to try and do a technical breakdown of how linkages and various bits all work on the current boats - its amazing how far these things have come in just a few years and the older converted boats can be made into different beasts with a bit of tinkering...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,

    Just to say, the new shaped rudder foil is awsome! I was out yesterday and my Mistress 1 literally jumped onto the foils after tinkering with the rake.

    I'll be posting pics of the finished article on my blog site http://www.mothflyers.co.uk shortly

    Cheers,

    Phil

    ReplyDelete