Thursday 16 August 2007

Wednesday 15th August

This Wednesday evening saw another nice breeze (and still plenty of water in Axebridge!!). A good chance to mess around with cameras attached to the boat and get some general practice in again.

I finally had the breeze stay around long enough to do a race as well, and although I managed a couple of dips on the first lap (gybing into a roundup for a mark was a bit tricky!) I still finished a full leg and a bit ahead of the RS400's and formula board. Not sure if I took it on handicap but we shall wait and see.
It has been noted that my foils are very loud, being heard from halfway across the lake in the race box. Must get that sorted for some stealth foiling...

I attached my digital camera to the prodder for a bit before the race, and while its not really high enough to see much with the angle lens it has on it, its still quite fun! I'm going to try it on the hounds next...

No comments:

Post a Comment